Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

Well, Halloween may not be our favorite holiday around here, but there's nothing to be grumpy about in a winged 4-year-old fairy and a happy Cat in the Hat.

A 4-year-old fairy

The Cat in the Hat

Time for trick-or-treating

Winged

I went trick-or-treating for the very first time in my entire life, handed out candy to lots of cheerful neighborhood kids, and went to a party across the street with a dozen sugar-crazed children and their parents. Hope you had a fabulous weekend too!

5 comments:

Fretman said...

Cute, CUTE pictures! They both look like they're enjoying themselves.

amydove said...

That second picture of Violet is just ridiculously cute.

angie.a said...

Ok when I saw the title of your post in my side bar, I TOTALLY thought...that can't be Julia. My sidebar is jacked up. Julia HATES Halloween.

LOL.

They looked adorable! Now you're no longer a Halloween virgin. Ew. That came out wrong. ;)

Carlie said...

Yes...the picture of O-mouthed Violet is super fabulous. Makes me grin every time I look at it.

Sounds like your Halloween was pretty similar to mine.

Eva said...

I agree with the others, that photo of Violet could be in a catalog for hyper-cute kids in costume.