Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I Have Moved!

"Well, yes, Julia", you say.  "Isn't that what you've been writing about for months now?"  But if you've found me here, that means you also know that I have moved my writing from our iWeb account over to Blogger.  I've been getting kind of tired of iWeb over the last few months and finally buckled up the courage to tell Rob and officially break up with iWeb.  I'm sorry, iWeb; we've just grown apart.  You couldn't give me the sidebar I wanted.  

My archives are all here, limited as they are, although none of the comments are.  I'm kind of bummed about that because having people comment is one of the most fun things about writing online.  If you ever commented before, you can rest assured that I mourn the loss of them.  The content over at www.silgefamily.net will go gently into that good night whenever our annual iWeb account expires, and we'll eventually have that address point somewhere else.  Rob thinks he'll set up a blog elsewhere eventually also.  I don't love what I have up there for a banner so I'm going to work on something else in my spare moments.  Any brilliant thoughts?  In the meantime, please update your feeds, bookmarks, links, and whatnot.   I would so hate to lose you!

3 comments:

Keri said...

I like the new blog! And those cookies (below) were delicious.

Eva said...

Welcome to blogger!... I'll make all the necessary changes. I hope you like it here.

Kiki said...

Congrats on the big move!